Global intranet solutions
Let a GIS Intranet Designer create a customized, fully-functioning intranet for your business, designed to meet your specific needs.
You’ve defined your requirements and selected GIS because you know your GIS site can deliver the outcomes you’re looking for, but you lack the time to customize your GIS site and get it launched on time.
By engaging with a GIS intranet designer, you’ll be assured to get a fully functioning intranet site that will meet your needs based on your real requirements. Our intranet designers follow a well-defined engagement process that delivers.
The Engagement Process
Your GIS intranet designer will lead the engagement process and ensure you’re updated on progress. The process is broken down into three key stages including:
Scope & Commercials
- Gathering requirements
- Defining launch objectives and timelines
- Developing a site plan including key pages, modules and content
- Agreeing the scope of works, pricing and terms
- Adding a company logo and changing site color options
- Designing and adding pages
- Adding content to pages including images, news articles, text, video and forms
- Adding folders and files to the Document Exchange
- Adding users to the site, Role Groups and Roles
- Handover and training
- Post-launch support